The Benefits of Sun Gazing with Dysautonomia



So, what is "Sun Gazing"?  This is something you do to nourish your body and bring out your spirituality.

 For those who have exhausted there health in medications, there are other ways that are far more natural and it helps your system. I know this due to; I  sun gaze and so does my son.  When all else fails and you are still not feeling better, this is something you might want to look into. I will add a couple of videos that I have found on  YouTube to show you how to sun gaze and the benefits of sun gazing.

To give you a little introduction, sun gazing is very easy. All you have to do is sun gaze for 20 seconds the first time, and increase it to 30 seconds the next, and so forth from either dusk or dawn. This means that the UV rays are at "0". That is correct. Something your Ophthalmologist might not know about btw since they say the sun is bad for you. It is not. It is one of the most ancient uses of all time. The sun is not bad for you at all. It is your food source and healthy. It can also help you loose weight and help you improve your eyesight.  The UV rays on the other hand is not safe so make sure you check your times on when the UV rays are at "0".  The safest time to stare at the sun is early morning or when the sun is going down in the evening.

The Pineal Gland is one of the most reached glands in the body. The Pineal Gland is reddish-gray and about the size of a grain of rice. We sun gazers call this the 3rd eye which is part of your brain. We point between both eyes which in the middle is your 3rd eye. Sun gazing opens up your Pineal Gland. When you sun gaze for at least 3 months you will start to feel so much better. your mood, no tension, and you will feel more alive then your norm.

The sun will help your Autonomic Nervous System. People with Neurological issues, everything. you can search the internet on this topic that I am writing about and you can see how it works in so many ways. One thing I can say is I have not been to the doctors and I have been cancelling allot of my appointments because, I feel so much better and I am decreasing and not taking much of my medications like I use too. The same with my son. Just an FYI for those who are wondering about this Sun Gazing. I know we are all different but how different are we really? The Sun is a needed source on this earth. Without the sun you will feel lousy, you will not have food nor will our plants, trees, grass, etc will grow. We need the sun to survive on this earth.

Here are the videos that will teach you about sun gazing and don't forget to look up other articles on the internet. Enjoy and happy sun gazing to you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m60latH_UFc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHfwAbn7jvQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgJxrimJOWQ







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dysautonomia and Smoking horrible combo for ANS System

The Benefits of being a Vegetarian/ Vegan with Dysautonomia

Where, who, has the cure for Dysautonomia?